World-over modern condition monitoring techniques are being used to maintain and protect complex machines like generators, turbines, transformers, switchgears and other rotating machines used in Heavy Industries like Power Sector including Hydro and Thermal Power Projects.
We have started conducting training programs on Machine Maintenance methodologies and Online and Off line Condition Monitoring Systems. We cover wide variety of topics including measurement, analysis and diagnosis of problems using vibrations, partial discharge (for Generators, Motors, Switchgears and Transformers) and acoustic parameters, flux probes etc.
Training Material Details-Thermal
- Maintenance Methodology
- Vibrations in Rotating Machines
- Defects Encountered in Vibration Analysis
- Vibration Analysis & Fault Diagnosis Using various Signal Processing Techniques
- Pre Outage Survey & Checks
- Vibration of Hydro Turbine-Generator Unit
- Field Balancing of Large Rotating Machinery (1 & 2 Plane Balancing)
- End winding and Stator Bar Vibration
- Partial Discharge Measurement & Fault Analysis of Generators & Motors with Case Studies
- Online & Periodic Measurement and Diagnostic of Partial Discharge Measurement of Transformer & GIS
- Generator Rotor Turn Short Detector
- Acoustic Detection of Leakage, Bearings and Electrical Fault like Arcing, Tracking & Corona.
- Transformers Fault Analysis Techniques.
- Dissolved Gas Analysis
- Sweep Frequency Response Analysis
- Furan Gas Analysis
Training Program Material-Hydro